I bought my 2003 EX250 in September '08, it had 5,234 miles on it. The previous owner had done almost no maintenance, when I asked him how long since the last oil change he wasn't sure if he ever had! Well for $1,400 and less then 5,300 miles I figured I'd take a chance. It seems to have worked out after having the carbs cleaned and sealing the rusted out tank she's running great!
The FAQ section is a fantastic resource, thanks for the help!
- Added lights to empty brake pods
- Added inline fuel filter + clear fuel hose
- Sealed inside of tank with POR-15 (I had to seal the rusted out tank, I'll count it as a mod) ;)
- EBC HH brake pads
- Kenda K671 tires
- Fiamm Freeway Blaster horn
- Added mesh grills to the fairing vents
- Back-Off break light modulator
- Shimmed rear cush drive
- MOTRAX Bar-End Mirrors